Lasagna is a Ribbon pasta type recipe and very delicious to eat—people of all ages like this seafood recipe for the easy cooking method. Not only America, but it is also famous all over the world. The process of Lasagna cooking has several varieties. Among them, the Convectional microwave oven is top-rated. It takes less time but giving you a savory and well-flavored taste. You can bake the lasagna with noodles, seafood sauce, and cheese.
Mustard adds mouth-sweltering flavor to cook lasagna on a convection microwave oven. You can check the best conventional microwave oven from our website.
Table of Contents
|1.||Plain Flour 1 ½ Cup (24tbs)|
|2.||Dry mustard 1 teaspoon|
|3.||Marinara 500 Gram|
|4.||Precooked Lasagna noodles 1|
|5.||Butter 125 gram|
|6.||Milk 4 Cups (64 tbs)|
|7.||Grated cheese 1 ½ Cup (24 tbs)|
|8.||Marie Rose Sauce (A seafood cocktail sauce)|
- First, you need to melt the butter for 1 min, at a high temperature.
- Then, you have to stir in flour and dry mustard. Cook it for 1 ½ min, at High temperature.
- Pour the milk and cook it for 6 min. While your sauce becomes thick, you must stir it every 2 min.
- Now, you take a large dish with noodles. Boil the noodles with water for 6-12 minutes. Drain the boiling water.
- Make the layer with noodles base of around 2-quart or rectangular casserole dish.
- Preheat your conventional microwave around 350℉
- Cover all of your noodles with 1/3 seafood sauce (here we use Marie Rose Sauce) and ½ cup cheese for better taste. You have to repeat the process for ending the cooking with seafood sauce and cheese.
- Now place the mixture on the low rack of the oven. Cook lasagna for 14-18 minutes approximately at low temperature.
- Mix the noodles with lasagna and wait for the tender.
Cooking Time: Approximately 30 minutes
Total Servings: 8
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
How long does it take to microwave lasagna?
You need 1 to 1 ½ minute to cook Lasagna on a microwave. But you have to drizzle water on top to keep the moisture of the Lasagna.
What temperature should I cook Lasagna at?
You must cover the Lasagna with aluminum foil to prevent the direct heat of the microwave. Bake it 375℉ for 45 minutes.
Why does Lasagna take so long to cook?
Professional chefs claim that it depends on the number of layers in your Lasagna. You have to give time to melt the cheese. You can also add noodles, meat, vegetables. So, it takes a little bit of time to cook.
How do you tell if Lasagna is done?
To know the Lasagna ready for serving, you need to take a toothpick and insert it into the Lasagna. If the toothpick enters smoothly, your Lasagna is prepared for serving.
The seafood lasagna is a very nutritious food for children and older people. It contains high calories and all kinds of vitamins. If you need to cook any recipe quickly with full nutrients, this Lasagna recipe on a conventional microwave oven can be your best choice. You can enjoy this recipe with your friends, colleagues, or relatives. So, try it home now!!