The most authentic cocktail recipe is Mojito. If you a Mojito lover, then you will fall in love with the Cuban Mojito. Mojito is originated in Cuba when the quality of the rum was not what it is today. So you can say it is the most classic cocktail ever. It has a historical background that will amaze you. It is considered today as the most prevalent tropical cocktails. This cocktail is not only tasteful but also looks great when it is served on your table. If you have no idea about the cocktail making or juice maker, you can check our Masticating Juicers Review test.
- Two teaspoons brown sugar
- 6 to 9 fresh mint leaves
- 3 to 4 ounces club soda
- Garnish: 1 mint sprig
- One lime (cut in half)
- 2/3 ounces- light rum
Preparation time: 10 mins
Total: 10 mins
Servings: 1 Person
- At first, gather all the necessary ingredients.
- Then add the sugar, fresh mint leaves, and a splash of club soda to a highball glass.
- Tangle barely enough to disintegrate the sugar and delivery the kind of the mint.
- Compress the juice from the two parts of lime into the glass. Drop one crushed half to the glass.
- Add the rum and mix it well.
- Fill the glass with nugget ice 3D shapes. Top with club pop and embellishment with a mint branch. If you don’t know about the nugget ice makers, then check our Nugget Ice Maker test.
There are some necessary things you need to follow before making a Mojito Cocktail. It would be best if you used fresh lime. Always choose high-quality Rum because Rum is the only hard liquor of this Mojito. Don’t use the spiced rum. It will lessen the taste of the Mojito. You can use honey syrup and boutique soda to add extra variation. Pineapple, watermelon, and raspberry fruits are also very popular for the Mojito besides lime. This particular cocktail is far more refreshing than the ordinary cocktail. Try it, and by following the instruction above.