Do you know what the Serbian Chef Knife is? Serbian Chef Knife is also known as a cook’s knife. The design allows a user to slice the large chunk of beef in a short time. The blades are 6 to 14-inch-long with a very sharp edge on both sides. Most of the Serbian blades are hand-forged in a traditional way. If you compare with Serbian chef knife vs. cleaver, the Serbian Chef knife is better than the cleaver.
Do you want to choose the best Serbian Chef Knife in the market? Then, you come to the right place. In this context, we discuss the five best Serbian Chef Knife and guide you on choosing the best Serbian Chef knife by yourself. So, let’s start.
History of Serbian Chef Knife
Serbian chef knife history is significant for the young generation to know it better. The ancient people developed quenching technology to design world-class knives. We call it Serbian Chef Knife. Germany, France, or Serbia is the most famous countries; producing these kinds of knives. If you want to learn more about it, you have to look back into history. This knife is made out of the famous sarschach steel.
Why Serbian Chef Knife
There is some leading reason why professional people use Serbian Chef Knife, and they are:
Most of the Serbian Chef Knife’s blade is made from durable carbon steel. The traditional method, like handmade forged steel, is made into the Serbian Chef Knife. Moreover, these blades are very easy to clean. But it’s not corrosion-free.
Raw Food Destroyer
Serbian Chef Knife is very suitable for chopping meat, vegetable, or wood. People love it for its versatility. The sharp edge of the blade can tear apart everything. Serbian Chef Knife is not suitable for slicing the bone. For hunters, these Serbian Style Knives perform better.
Serbian Chef Knife is made from natural knife grinders. These grinders are mined from Balkan Mountain. The craft men use only hand to forge it and give it a unique look. These stylish Serbian Chef Knives attract professional people. The blades come with a leather sheath, which has a unique design and color. Serbian Chef Knife template makes your slicing and chopping more professional way.
Things to Consider Before Buying a Serbian Chef Knife
We understand that some of till now don’t understand how to buy a Serbian Chef Knife. For this, we show some main features that should have the best Serbian Chef Knife, and they are:
You already know that Serbian Chef Knife forged by the blacksmith in their old ways. They always hammer on the Serbian Sarschach steel after they place it in heat. It is the only way to shape up the knives according to their design. The knife looks very sharp, durable, and shiny on both sides.
Weight is another good measure to examine the best Serbian Chef Knife. KOALA Serbian knife weighs 1.5 pounds that give you the right balance to use it. An excessive heavy knife does some stress on your hand, and you cannot use it for a very long time. A well-weight distribution knife is perfect for you.
You can find different sizes of knives according to your demand. Some of them are small, and some of them are large. Choose your choice of what makes you comfortable. But for the house, a small knife is the best.
A bolster is called the shoulder of the knife. You can find a thick metal section at the merging point of the handle and the blade. It provides excellent stability, balance, and strength.
The most crucial part of the Serbian Chef Knife is its short neck. Your knife should be very sharp and shiny right out of the box. You can examine the sharpness to cut the paper with the edge. The main feature of the chopping knife is it curves from the tip to the heel.
Top 5 Best Serbian Chef Knife | Top Picks
Top 5 Best Serbian Chef Knife Product Reviews
KOPALA Kitchen Knife Cleaver Fully Handmade High Carbon Steel Chef Knife – Best Serbian chef knife
KOPALA Kitchen Knife Cleaver is a well-known high carbon steel chef knife. SAN MAI construction with high carbon steel and high manganese steel makes it very durable.
KOPALA Kitchen Knife is the most suitable knife for your kitchen. It can cut through the challenging parts of the meat, such as tenders, slicing, and dicing the hard vegetables like carrots and potatoes. It will be pleasurable, precise, and effortless. For its all-around performances, we can call it the best Serbian Chef Knife from our list.
- This brand has an ancient forging knife technique that was originating from Asia in the Middle Ages. It wears resistant effective cutting and strength on the blade provided by high carbon steel.
- It keeps ancient, forging ways and sharping techniques.
- The sharpening technique will directly affect the sharpness of the knife. And the difficulty of maintenance after prolonged use.
- It’s very capable of all the work in your kitchen, no matter slicing, dicing, or chopping.
- It takes a lot of time to sharpen and get a perfectly sharp blade.
- Carrot killer
- Full tang construction
- SAN MAI Steel
- Suitable for any jobs in the kitchen
- Full handmade
- Can’t chop bone, frozen food, or open tins
- It doesn’t make dishwasher safe
Manual Forging Kitchen Knife Chef’s Meat Cleaver – Best Beginner’s Choice
Manual Forging Kitchen knife is very sharp to cut down easily. Do you need a very sharp blade which is very suitable for all-round performance? Then Manual Forging Kitchen Knife is for you.
High-quality carbon steel gives you a very balanced construction and a pleasant slicing experience. You can chop all kinds of vegetables like carrots, cucumber, cabbage, and many more quickly. It is also suitable for cuts the edge of meat neatly.
- A hand-forged unique technique, ancient forging, adheres to the ingenuity, hand-forged by the blacksmith master, with fine steel and ductility.
- High-quality high-carbon steel makes it more robust by repeated forging, high quality, high hardness, and sharp blade.
- The handle of this robust knife is made of wood. It isn’t easy to deform, rivet reinforcement, comfortable to handle.
- You should know that front for slicing and back for chopping. In the front, ¾ is used for slicing and shredding, and the back ¼ is used for chopping chicken and duck.
- Traditional handicraft to LESHAN Intangible Cultural Heritage, China. Very suitable for chopping and slicing.
- High-quality carbon steel made
- Very comfortable handle
- Traditional handicraft
- No good for chopping bone
XYJ Full Tang Butcher Knife Handmade Forged Kitchen Chef – Best Carbon clad Serbian Knife
XYJ Full Tang Butcher Knife can quickly handle your kitchen task of slicing dicing, mincing by cutting vegetables and meat. It is made from manganese steel. The handle and the blade are merging without soldering. That’s why it is very durable.
Handmade forged technology helps to serve this blade for a long time without hassle. Ergonomic full tang handle can prevent the blade comfortable to grip and non-slip effect. The comes with a unique leather knife sheath.
- The Butcher knife is made of manganese steel. The handle and the blade are merging without soldering.
- It’s effortless to clean with acidic or alkaline substances. But make sure that it should not work on the blade for a long time.
- The cutlery knives are sharpened manually. Handmade forged technology by using natural knife grinders mined from MOUNT Emei.
- Ergonomic full Tang handle prevents the blade comfortable to grip and non-slip effect. It delivers impeccable performance.
- The knife comes with a unique leather knife sheath to protect the knife blade, beautiful and more safety.
- All-purpose kitchen knife clever
- High carbon Clad Steel
- Handmade forged technology
- Full tang wooden handle
- Unique leather knife sheath
- Broken or bend too early
PROMAJA Handmade Serbian Chef’s Knife – Best Sharp Edge Knife
PROMAJA Handmade Serbian Chef’s Knife is made from professional blacksmith’s hand-forged technology. You can cut through wood with this hardened carbon steel blade. It is made to provide extreme sharpness throughout many years of use.
The rust on the edge is an edgy touch to feel that the knife very unique. You can use it for a very long time without worrying about bending the knife. It doesn’t rust your food at all. It cuts smoothly, effortlessly, and momentarily.
- Pure handmade Serbian Chef Knife is made of High carbon steel with a black parka wood handle. It gives you a comfortable grip.
- This knife is sharp enough for slicing meats and vegetables neatly. But it’s not used for bones and cutting.
- Artisan-crafted with signature Sarchach Serbian Steel makes it durable. You can replace your old-designed knife from your kitchen.
- You can use this knife for multi-purpose. It helps you to enjoy and a great feeling to slice every time.
- The blade is very easy to clean. Try some oil before to use this knife.
- Very sharp
- Easy to clean
- Uncomfortable grip
Handmade Forged Carbon Steel Butcher Serbian Cleaver Chopper – Best Durable Chopper Serbian Knife
Handmade Forged Carbon Steel Butcher Serbian Cleaver Chopper is a well-known innovative chopper that is of great use in the kitchen. This cleaver chopper is made from an entirely handmade and Carbon steel butcher. Its also called it with a brand name like DAMASCUS Serbian Chef Knife.
You are getting a massive fan of this knife when you use it frequently. A very sharp edge gives accurate slicing ability. You can slice your meat, vegetables and other cooking staff.
- Handmade Forged Carbon Chopper is very suitable for chopping the kitchen’s food materials. Very useful for chopping and slicing
- Hardness 55-58 HRC.
- The handle of the chopper is made from PAKKA wood. It makes the handle with perfect grip and balance.
- A unique design of the leather sheath helps you to carry the chopper more safely. Sheath’s design is beautiful.
- Handmade forged Carbon made
- Very durable
- PAKKA wood made handle
- Sharpen edge doesn’t last long
How Should You Care for a Serbian Chef Knife?
The Serbian blades should keep it good care and condition. It would help if you cared about the rust of carbon steel. Some of the Serbian blades come with an oil-coated formula. You have to wash them with soap and then dry it very quickly. You should apply vegetable oil after drying it to protect it from rust. Always keep it dry environment with its leather sheath. With sharpness and bright side promote your blade for long time use. Following all these steps, you can cook happily.
What is a Serbian chef knife?
ANSWER: Serbian chef knife is the best knife for chopping with an extra-strong blade and handle.
What is the best Serbian chef knife?
ANSWER: KOPALA Kitchen Knife Cleaver Fully Handmade High Carbon Steel Chef Knife 3-layer with Leather Sheath Case is the best Serbian chef knife.
What is a Serbian chef knife used for?
ANSWER: Serbian chef knife is the master blade for chopping. It is the best chopper for meat, herbs, vegetables, fish. And many other ingredients.
What is an Almazan knife?
ANSWER: Almazan knife is another name of a Serbian chef knife.
Is Serbian chef knife legit?
ANSWER: Yes. For perfect chopping of meat or vegetables, a Serbian chef knife is the best solution.
We have come to an end! We describe the five best Serbian Chef Knife with their pros and cons.
Serbian Chef knife has some drawbacks. But it would be best if you compared the advantages rather than disadvantages. Surely the dynamic characteristics will always put it top of the choice list. Don’t you need a durable and sharp cooking instrument to slice the meat and vegetables? Then why not a Serbian Chef Knife? In this article, we show you the best Serbian Chef Knife on the e-commerce site and market.
We choose KOPALA Kitchen Knife Cleaver as the best Serbian Chef Knife. Now, consider the buying guide feature of the knife and pick the right one.
Last update on 2021-01-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API